picture stir-fry

Last night was another fun night of trying desperately to get the kids to go to bed. Eventually all was quiet. Later I went in to check on them and this is what I found. Don't you love the way my flash lights up an otherwise dark room?


Here are my kids with their very first "first cousin." Not that they don't have second cousins that they love very dearly! But this is sort of monumental because Steven and I were the only ones of all our siblings to have kids. Now we are not.


Yesterday I hear Jordan yelling "Mommy help!" This is what I found. The best parents take pictures before freeing their children.


A little mid-morning tea party. Their blocks are delicious!


Because it's my own blog I don't feel the need to excuse my own gratuitous posting of a half-decent picture of myself with one of the kids. I even took it myself.

Comments

Lora said…
Hey there! I love seeing your face!

The kids are cute and all, but it's you I love best
Tiffany said…
Sshhh - don't tell, we're supposed to be 'modest' and not actually put pictures of ourselves on here! lol.

Thanks!
keegan lyn said…
those pics r so cute

Popular posts from this blog

today's to-do's

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense