bedtime blues

I think any parent knows how frustrating bedtime can be! I left the kids' rooms 40 minutes ago. Since then, I've had to chase Tennyson back to bed a number of times and scold them for being out of their beds, hitting each other and climbing the dresser. Somehow Jordan managed to bang her head on the headboard so now she's crying. They've also finally managed to wake up Mitchell, so it's a crying chorus upstairs.

Oh how I wish for another bedroom! I know, it's not that easy. It's not like I can just convert my dining room. It's not like any one bedroom is big enough to divide into two. My solution? Just suffer through the next few years of bedtime mayhem and keep my best "Mom Voice" handy.

I can now hear two kids crying and the third singing or something - and I'm in the basement.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

today's to-do's

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense