comments, wherefore art thou comments?

I agree with Tom and Candice. People really aught to comment when they read blogs. Not to inflate the blogger's ego, or to start some sort of e-fight, but just so that the blogger knows that someone actually reads this rag. For instance, on the last blog I wrote there was a picture of Steven, and a mention from me that he was really adorable. Someone hypothetically could have simply said:

"Yes Tiffany, your husband certainly is a big stud.
Look at him, wielding his big shovel like the men of yore."

That's all. It would have sufficed. Instead, nobody commented on the overwhelming manliness of my Zeus-like husband.

Comments

Q&L said…
If you're going to come up with comments like that (LOL), leave comments on your own blog, with Anonymous...that's hilarious...Studly??? I'll show you studly!
Candice said…
Its nice to see you have gotten over your writer's block Tiffany. Its just strange that Tom is the one who broke you.
Tiffany said…
I know, it's weird. lol. thanks tom!
Tom said…
You're welcome... Just keep 'em coming!

Popular posts from this blog

today's to-do's

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense