sponsor me for the ms walk! (i won't likely buy you a pony, but you'll get some seriously awesome karma)

Spring is just around the corner, and with it, many opportunities to fund raise and donate to loads of causes. I know that it's only a matter of minutes, and there will be neighborhood kids knocking on the door for Jump Rope For Heart and people canvassing for Cancer Care.

I for one will be participating in the MS Walk again this year. I think it's a great cause, and it's one that's close to my heart as a good friend of mine has been diagnosed with MS.

If you'd like to make a donation to MS, please visit my fundraising page and check things out! I'll also post a link along the side of this blog if you'd like to come back later. :)

If you'd like to join the walk, and become a member of Amy's Army, let me know, I can totally get you in. We are so very not scary.

Hope everyone's having a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

today's to-do's

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense