farewell blogtober - until next year!

I missed ten days of Blogtober. That’s really awful considering that I aced it last year. That’s okay. Apparently there are a few little tricks that I didn’t know about - including dating posts to pop up on different days. Had I known that I may have done slightly better! I’m sure there were days when I posted more than one post, I could have post-dated them. Whatever. Next year is going to rock.

I’m cruising along with my novel. Granted, it’s only day two, but I’m sitting just under 3000 words right now, and I only need 3334 by the end of today. If I can hit that in the next half hour or so and then write for another hour tonight I’ll be ahead of the game.

I worry that my character doesn’t have enough character traits yet. Kind of too bad considering I’m 3000 words in. I’ll have to quickly try and make her a little more interesting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

today's to-do's

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense