resolutions

I was going to go over my last years resolutions and see how I had done. Turns out I made no resolutions. So I guess I passed then!

This year, I'll make some.

  1. My grandma walked 1000 miles last year. I can run/walk that too! Last year I did 736.5 miles. There was one month I did 115, there were a few where I slacked.
  2. I'm going to run. And run and run and run. I'm signed up for the Mb Half Marathon. I have no idea how fast I should aim to do it, but I'm thinking that I'd like to do it in under 2.5 hours. If you're a half marathoner and have an opinion, be sure to let me know!
  3. I'll try not to kill any large birds on the highway, and to remember that no, they do not always move.

I know it's all physical stuff right now, but that's what's on my mind these days, so there you have it.

Comments

Ange said…
I was thinking I should count how many miles I walked/ran last year too. Awesome goals, I know you'll do great at them! And it's nice to have someone else doing the 1000 miles too!
Tiffany said…
You know what might be kind of fun? To see if anyone else - Sonya, Naomi, Heather, anyone? - might be interested in doing a 1000 mile race!

Not to just turn everything into a competition, but it might motivate us to get active!

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

today's to-do's

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense