mr. sandman needs a vacation

I've been having the oddest dreams lately.

I know what you're thinking - no blogs for weeks and now she's going to talk about this.

Yeah? Well it's my blog, so deal!

Last night I had this dream that started out with a giant mutant spider in a robot costume who was in love with me (or the character I was playing) and followed me out to a parking lot at night and we danced under a street light. I knew it was a giant spider in the rusty robot suit but I played along because I didn't want to make it angry.

The dream later morphed into the spider shape-shifting into a girl who lived in this house with me and a bunch of other people. She seemed a little slow, but we were all nice to her because we were afraid of making her mad, and having her turn back into a spider and slaughtering and eating us all. Makes sense right?

Our plan? We told her it was her birthday and that we were planning a party for her so she couldn't listen in on our conversation. We then decided to trick her into getting locked in a closet in the house so we could burn the house down. Yup. We were going to pour gas everywhere. I told her we were playing hide and seek and that she had to seek first but first she had to climb into this large locker to count to 100. We were then going to padlock it, cover the house with gas and light'er up. The dream didn't make it quite that far.

The night before:

I was an astronaut. Our astronaut team landed on this planet that supposedly had no life on it, but was covered in trees, foliage, and a dirt road through the field/brush we were in. We figured there must be people there, or who else would have made the path? We followed the road and over a hill we saw a settlement of houses. Of course we checked it out. There weren't many people, but we stayed and had dinner with them. Then one of them mentioned that there was only a couple of days of sunlight for a few days every two years.

Me and my team freaked out, thinking that they were wining and dining us so that they could sneak off, steal our ship and get off the crappy planet. We made some excuse for leaving the table and raced back. Then it ended, so I have no idea who won.

What kind of weird dreams do you have?

Comments

Sonya said…
The other night I dreamt I got a haircut. Pretty freaky hey? Lol.
Tiffany said…
That seriously made me laugh.
That's NOT the same as a mutant spider!
Q&L said…
Maybe your pregnant?? You have dreams which are way stranger than mine and I thought mine were strange. I can't remember any right now, no memory here either.
Ange said…
I had another tornado dream last night, then in the dream there was a huge bang and I woke up somewhat scared. I'm getting so sick of tornado dreams.
Tiffany said…
Nope, not pregnant.
What's with tornados? Maybe Jeff's "making wind" and you're interpreting it as tornado wind!

Popular posts from this blog

today's to-do's

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense