911 anyone?

The neighbors are trying to take down a garage. It's a single car garage, but it's extra long, I figure there's probably a work area in the back end or something.

First they dismantled some of the siding and support beams. Then they hooked it up to a truck and tried to drag it. I'm not sure what the plan is - drag it to the dump? I don't think it's very well thought through.

Now? Now the garage is a twisted, yet still sort of held-together structure. The solution? Climb on top of it with a chainsaw and start cutting. The guy is out there right now, alternating between chain-sawing and actually bouncing on top of it, while holding a running chain saw, and trying to help it collapse.

Now, I'm no carpenter, or wrecker - but this seems like a bad idea.

Comments

Q&L said…
wow....no injuries to report?
Tiffany said…
Nope. I actually contemplated taking a picture of him to put on here, but I didn't want him to notice!

Not sure how I'd have explained it.
Ange said…
That sounds a little dangerous!

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense

today's to-do's