awkward family photos

Update: Candice has emailed me the "slip 'n slide" family photo from Awkward Family Photos.
Click HERE to see it.

Yes, Candice does indeed have a darker side!

Although, I must say that it does remind me of an "incident" here last summer:
I bought Jordan a slip & slide for her birthday. She was a little wary of it, being that the water was ridiculously cold. Daddy's solution? To pick up the child and "bowl" her down the slip & slide. Boy was she mad. He had to suck up to her for quite some time to get that evil glare off her face that day!

Original Post:

I've been following this blog called Awkward Family Photos. It's crazy. I just needed to tell you that you have to check out this post. It's one thing to love your pets...

Comments

Candice said…
That is too close to animal cruelty for my liking!

--


Tom and I just love AFP too, some of them are just too funny! Like the little girl on the slip'n slide. (But to admit to that, I'd be showing my darker side.)
Tiffany said…
I don't remember the slip 'n slide one!
Candice said…
Maybe it's best I e-mail it to you...
Candice said…
Hey! What gets sent in e-mail... Whatever. I was half expecting this.


For the record, the little girl didn't even cry. Her mom (who submitted the photo) posted in the comment section that the little girl was fine. She has 3 brothers, this was nothing!

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

today's to-do's

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense