no, it's not a spoiler


I just watched Seven Pounds with my mom. It was pretty good. It's one of those movies that unravels as the movie progresses, so you don't really know what's going on at all in the beginning and by the middle you have all these theories. Of course the end of the movie sort of aligns with some of the theories, but it's all done in such an interesting way that you can't possibly predict the outcome in full, even when you kind of know what he's up to.

Unfortunately I can't tell you anything about it because any little hint will ruin at least part of the movie. It is quite ambiguous to begin with and I just can't mess with that!

So go see it.

Comments

Heather said…
I'm so glad you liked it and was able to spend some time with your mom....at the theatre....wink wink! :)
Q&L said…
I didn't like it. It didn't even end properly. I was so confused. Ugh
Tiffany said…
I think you're supposed to be a little bit confused until the end. I didn't mind it! If it had ended any differently it wouldn't have made sense.
Ange said…
Um...

This post is old! New stuff please!

Did it go down?
Candice said…
I agree with Ange, we need something new here!

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense

the manitoba marathon