jammies?

Wal*Mart has a deal on right now for a small picture package for only $4.99. Apparently there's no catch, it actually is only $4.99.

I'm going to bring my kids to get their picture done all together! I'd wait for Christmas, but I figured I'd sneak in an extra one since it's so inexpensive.

The only problems?
  1. Mitchell is too small for any season appropriate clothes he has. He's been wearing nothing but sleepers for the last 6 weeks. I have lots of baby boy summer stuff from Tennyson, but it's not exactly summer.
  2. Jordan's clothes are getting a little shabby. I really have to go and get her a few new things.

My solution? I'm going to put them all in the cutest sleepers they have - and yes, Jordan still has a few! - and bring their quilts and get them to do a picture of my kids in their jammies with their special quilts.

Please tell me - is this cute, or way too cheesy? Personally, I think it'll be cute!

And BTW, I totally plan on blogging about Lyla's wedding, but I haven't had a chance to get my pictures on here yet.

Comments

Candice said…
I think the jammies would be totally cute.
Lily said…
ya Tiffany that would be totally cute!
Tiffany said…
Excellent. I think so too. I told my mom about it and I don't think she thought it'd be that cute. She's more of a "dress them up" for pictures kinda gal.
Ange said…
I think it would be cute too. We do so many dress them up pictures, which are very nice, but this would be different, and cute! Reminds me of Christmas morning or something!
Heather said…
Jammies would be completely adorable! Great idea!!

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense

the manitoba marathon