i got nothin

I really do. You'd think I'd have all sorts of stories to tell about the kids and the new baby and stuff. You want to know what's new?
  • We don't go too far. I'm not all that eager to load three kids into a shopping cart. Besides, with three kids in there I'd have no room for groceries anyway.
  • The older two are squirrelly. Probably something to do with not leaving the house much. I should probably find an auntie or something who wants to entertain a kid (or two) for an hour! Seriously though - they fight and cry and push each other off things. It's great.
  • The baby? Well, anyone who's ever had a newborn or been around one knows that they sleep a lot. At least during the day.
That's about it! Sorry it's not more entertaining. I need to send Steven out with a kid in a loose diaper again so I've got something to talk about.

Um, just noticed that some of my options are missing. Like bullets - where are my bullets? I love bullets! Oh hey, I fixed it . . .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

today's to-do's

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense