a boy and his dog


Tonight I was sitting here at the table, and my little dog kept wandering off to the living room. He is still somewhat naughty so I like to keep him close. I kept calling him back and petting him for a minute only to have him wander off again. Finally I followed him in there to see what was so interesting. Of course I expected that he munched up one of the kids' stuffed animals or something.

What I found was that my little sleepwalker had found a new place to sleep, and his little dog was determined to keep him company.

We are loving this little furball. Even Steven. Even if he won't admit it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense

today's to-do's