i'm gonna be a cowboy

Tennyson: Mommy, when I grow up I'm going to be a cowboy.

Me: Oh honey, you're probably not.

Tennyson: No really, I'm gonna be a cowboy and I'm gonna get a lunchbox and every day I'm going to pack two sandwiches and two apples.

Me: Oh are you!

Tennyson: Yeah, and if someone tries to get you I'll catch them with my lasso and I'll tie them up in knots.

Me: Okay honey, thanks.


This kid has so many ideas, and no matter what his plans are he's always thinking about his meals. I overheard him telling Mitchell a few minutes later that the two sandwiches and two apples were so that he could have a sandwich and an apple for breakfast and lunch. Of course he'd come home for supper.

I always say Tennyson is going to marry the first woman who makes him a sandwich.

Comments

If i get two sandwiches I want to be a cowboy too!
Tiffany said…
Can you imagine? A lunch box full of food and hours BY YOURSELF on the plains? I'm in.

Popular posts from this blog

some random sunday stuff

camping stories from me to my kids

gymnastics