photo challenge stall - with good reason!

You're probably wondering why I took a four-day break from posting photos, and then did the one on the day it was due. It's because I had taken that photo forever ago and posted it to a later date. In the meantime I've gotten behind and missed a few days. This morning I was going to catch up and I can't get my camera to turn on! It's not making me happy. I'm not sure what's wrong with it. It's been charging and I can't get it to turn on and open up. I tried popping the battery out and putting it back in - sometimes that helps when it hits a glitch, but it's not working this morning. I'm really hoping that I'm not going to need a new camera.

If it's not one thing it's another.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

the manitoba marathon

10 weeks