if only . . .

If only the baby ticker would just open its little legs and show us its gender. Because I bet that really is my baby!

Seriously, I would love to find out the gender. We didn't with Jordan, and we did with Tennyson, and I loved knowing. Steven however, is a poopoo head and doesn't want to. I know I could talk him into it if I pushed just a little, but I don't want to do that unless he actually wants to. Now I'm suffering. Seriously, I have no patience for this! We keep arguing about what colour of baby blanket his mom should make for the baby. We're not serious of course, it's not like the baby is going to be born and one of us will be all disappointed. How could we be! Have you seen our kids? They're pretty darn cute (unbiased opinion). We're just each trying to tip the gender balance in our house in our own favor.

Oh how I love them.

Comments

Tiffany said…
Um, I don't think that's for you to decide. Now I'm going to go buy some new pink stuff.
Candice said…
You could add a "poll" to your blog and have your readers guess! (under 'add an element'). :)
Anonymous said…
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.
Candice said…
Tiffany, look! You made another friend.

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense

today's to-do's