writer's strike

This is a message for Steven, Lyla, Candice and Sonya.
I am now on writer's strike. That's right. I hope you know (and feel bad) that I check your blogs a number of times a day to see if anything new is happening. On slow days, I even check your comments to see if anyone has commented on my comment. Lately though, it's been a little sad. Sonya has apologized about not blogging because her computer is supposedly at Future Shop.
Candice thinks that if she sticks some random pictures on there that we won't notice that she's not really blogging.
Lyla posted a picture of her lunch, which is further insulting in the sense that the lunch was lacking crucial ingredients.
Don't even get me started on Steven.
I hope you all feel very very guilty. VERY.

Comments

Anonymous said…
When will the strike end!?!? Do we all have to post before you will again?

Just so you know, I check yours (multiple times) everyday too ... :(
Q&L said…
hahahahahaha...soooo funny!!

Candice - are olives nutritional??

Hardly...the fact that I had a BOWL of fresh vegetables should be nutritional enough! lol

did you try the salad yet? huh?
Candice said…
Lyla - olives are full of nothing but salt and fat (and flavour!). So, nutritionally, you are better off without them.
Candice said…
Tiffany - I know you have read this already! Are you even striking from commenting on others' comments?

Oh, dear...This is bad people, this is BAD!!!
Tiffany said…
Yeah well, you're better off without the dressing too. But sometimes you have to add a little FLAVOUR to stuff! Poor salad. Poor poor salad.
Anonymous said…
She speaks!
Tiffany said…
That was instantaneous!

Popular posts from this blog

today's to-do's

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense