quickie survey

Four names I go by
1. Tiffany
2. Mommy
3. Tif
4. Mrs. Verwey

One place I've lived
1.Austin


Three places I have worked
1. Memory Lane Cafe
2. Great West Life Insurance Company
3. Portage School Division
 

Four things I love to watch on TV
1. Doctor Who
2. Orange is the New Black
3. That 70s Show
4. Jessica Jones
 

Four places I have been
1. Kenora, ON
2. Steep Rock, Mb
3. Vancouver, BC
4. Denver, Colorado
 

Four things I love to eat
1. Salad with feta cheese and black olives
2. Pancakes
3. Tacos
4. Cannelloni
 

Favorite drinks
1. Coffee
2. Chai Latte
3. French Vanilla Cappuccino
4. Paralyzers

If anyone else does this, let me know!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense

today's to-do's