It's been a busy summer. We've camped five times already, and there are two more trips before the month is over. Hopefully it doesn't rain. We are 5 for 5 on rainy camping trips so far. 

Jordan is currently attending Camp Soleil. 

We have had beach days, park days, birthdays, and a few home days. There are only three weeks until school starts. Sucks summer is cruising by so fast. 

That being said, I'm feeling a little burn out. There have been a couple of disappointments and a whole lot of running around like a crazy person. 

Well, crazier. 

Also, I am officially employed. Last night I worked my first shift at a New Directions Shift-Staffed Home. It's a home in the community where adults with special needs live, and where we support workers help them to be able to do so!

What else?

I don't know. I had a Tupperware party. There were 847 kids here. It was crazy! And delicious! And and and. 

I've been doing bootcamp classes all summer on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5:30am. It's a nice class. I've noticed a difference in the slight de-wimpifying of my arms, but I'll be honest, getting up at 5 is hard. I'm trying to decide whether I want to sign up again in September. I'm tired. I'm slightly less awesome when I'm tired. I may be slightly less awesome to be around when I'm tired. I know. I hardly believe it myself. 

Bed time. I hope you are all having a ridiculously fantastic summer. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

today's to-do's

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense