book 19

Just starting my 19th book of the year. I just finished Fifty Shades Darker by E.L. James. I'll get into that another time (maybe), but let's just say that it's somewhat interesting, but not as naughty as the reviews would lead you to believe. Aside from that, the story is, well - it is what it is.

Now I'm reading the first of a vampire trilogy by Christopher Moore. It's called Bloodsucking Fiends and I know I'll like it, because ol' Chris has yet to disappoint. Although, Fluke did get really strange really quickly somewhere after the middle. If you're going to read Christopher Moore, maybe don't start with that one. Otherwise, pick one up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

today's to-do's

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense