lazy

I'll admit it. I feel entirely unmotivated to do anything productive today. I called Steven at work and joked with him to bring me some supper, but I wasn't entirely joking. I do have leftovers, but then I'd have to get up and do something with them. I'd rather keep reading my book.

I babysat two little boys today. They're pretty funny. The youngest little boy is the same age as Elliot. They kept wandering off into bedrooms and pulling night lights out of the walls. Eventually I stuck everyone in the basement where all the toys are and took my book downstairs for some quality reading time. After lunch I put the youngest two to bed and the older three kids played upstairs and down while I read some more. I didn't feel like doing housework or putting the wash into the dryer. I still have to do that.

Supper was left overs.

I just have no motivation to anything today. I came home from dropping off the kids at school this morning and have been in Steven's lounging pants ever since. It's nice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

today's to-do's

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense