trail mix

"I ate some pizza and some milk. And it went in the waterfall in my tummy," said Tennyson. He's so smart. And sometimes overly sassy about it.

The other day Steven told him for the umpteenth time to clean up his toys. Tennyson told him: "Don't be so bossy." Daddy wasn't too impressed. Mommy may have secretly laughed a little.


Steven's sick on the couch tonight. He thinks he's freezing cold, so he's wearing layers of clothes and wrapped in a queen sized flannel comforter. He still says he's cold. He feels about 800 degrees. I think it's a flu thing.

Jordan - the girl who antagonizes her father by refusing him hugs, kisses or kindness somedays - is very concerned. She's trying to get him to eat supper, giving him multiple kisses and hugs and fetching him pillows. It's sweet. Nothing like the deathbed to bring them closer!

I rented The Other Boleyn Girl to watch tonight. I asked Steven if he'd watch it with me. He said he'd lay there where he's been laying all evening. Good enough for me!

Comments

Ange said…
What did you think about the movie?

Hope Steven is feeling better.
Tiffany said…
I liked the book better!

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense

the manitoba marathon