new job!

I started a new job on October 1st. I am now, officially, a Personal Lines Renewal Clerk, and a grownup.

I know I know, "what? You're not teaching?"

It's a question I've fielded numerous times since the job announcement. No, I'm not teaching. I just don't want to anymore. Admitting it to myself has been a long and (sometimes) depressing road. Allowing myself to look for other things has been freeing.

I'm at MIG Insurance here in town, and it's been 6 full work days since I started there, and I'm loving it! I love going to the same place each day, and having lovely coworkers, and sharing my desk with Baby Groot.

There is so much to learn, and I make sure to tell my coworker/trainer each day that I'm scared so she'll go easy on me, but I suspect she likely would anyway.

I also fully endorse the dress pants with the wide band across the top in lieu of buttons. The same pants I used to make fun of. They're lovely.

I could make this longer, or I could spread it out over 46 posts. Let's do that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

today's to-do's

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense