I kind of wish I had swept the floor before I sat on it

It took me close to two hours to prime my dining room ceiling.

Dusting/Priming/Painting the ceiling is the most hateful job in the world. I'm not even kidding. I don't know how people do it without turning to alcohol.

Anyway.

See the little black spots? Those are holes. My little pot lights are going to go in there.

It's now 2:50. At this point I'm starting to reconsider my original plan to "quickly prime the dining room after lunch and then carry on about my day." Chances are fairly good that I'll have to pick up  my kids from school at some point, and likely this will still not be done.

Also, we settled on green. Actually, I picked out 48 green choices to ponder, Steven came by, threw out about half of them, told me to just pick something already, since they were all the same colour, waited until I narrowed it down to about four choices and selected one.

And then today I went to the paint store and picked the one I really wanted. Sorry honey.

With any luck this room will be green in the next few days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

today's to-do's

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense