hello 2021

First post of 2021. It's been a wild couple of years. Covid being in the spotlight.

More personally though, my kids are growing like weeds. Three of them are now teenagers. One has a learners permit. Two are in high school.

 My dad passed last year. I had surgery shortly after.

I've gotten out of the habit of doing any real writing at all. I tried to motivate myself by taking a creative writing course a couple of years ago, but it kind of fell flat. I keep telling myself I'm going to get back at it, but saying it and doing it are two different things, apparently.

 I've read 41 books so far this year.

I am an EA at a school here in town.

Life gets really uppy and downy.

I will attempt a post each day this month. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

today's to-do's

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense